Terms of Service
Last updated: 11/04/2023
Please read these terms of service (the "Terms") carefully to understand how we collect, use, protect, or handle your Personally Identifiable Information through our Hyper App (the "App").
1. Acceptance of Terms: By accessing or using the App, you acknowledge and agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms.
2. Modification of Terms: Hyper reserves the right to change, modify, or revise these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Continued use of the App after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
3. Use of the App: You agree to use the App in accordance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations.
4. User Responsibilities: You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password. Any activity under your account will be deemed to have been done by you.
6. Termination: Hyper reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your account and access to the App without prior notice, for conduct that Hyper believes violates these Terms, is harmful to other users, Hyper, or any third parties, or for any other reason.
7. Limitation of Liability: Hyper shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from the use or inability to use the App.
8. Contact Information: For any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com
By using Hyper or any of our services, you agree to these Terms.